Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bedroom Makeover

Sadly, here is our old bedroom furniture. The dresser set was mine since I was little. Actually, it was Katie's, that I got hand-me-down in high school. I've used in through PC, Knoxville, Covington, and now Greenville. It was time for a change. We didn't own a bed. Not even a frame for our queen-size mattress set. The horrible mattress set remains while we save for a new set.








For Christmas, Mike and I got eachother a bedroom set from Ikea. Not a super-luxurious place to buy furniture, but I LOVE the results. Now, we actually own a bed! The dressers are HUGE, and I'm swimming with space in all the drawers. Ahhh, space!

Aren't the lamps fun? Our nightstands are bright red. I'm loving the new bedroom!

p.s. It's hard to photograph small rooms... :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

very very nice!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

congrats! i love the new set. :)