So... as it turns out, I am not pre-diabetic. I do not have to give up carbs.
That said, I'm sick of not being able to lose weight, so I'm giving it a go.
Last Tuesday, I started the Atkins diet. I'm caffeine and essentially carb-free. It was rough for the first few days, but now I'm feeling better. It's actually nice to be able to wake up in the morning without a cup of coffee. It definitely takes a shower to wake me up, but no coffee.
Also, my veggies are doing great. My pak choy is ready for harvest. My tomato plants all have flowers on them. My broccoli and cauliflower keep growing and growing with no discernible crowns to speak of. I'm getting nervous that they might take over the neighborhood.
I don't blog as much because Mike always has my camera. He started a remodeling/renovations business and needs to take pre/post pictures. Everyday, evidently. I never have my pretty pretty camera anymore, so I don't have any recent pictures to upload. Boo!
Maybe in a month or two I'll be skinny Sarah?
1 comment:
No diabetes, showering = good
No camera = BAD
Post a Comment