Sunday, August 17, 2008

Garden Update #233784


My garden continues to produce, well, produce.


To be honest, my squash/zucchini/cucumbers are struggling. I'll focus on the positive.
Here are my tomato stats:
Total Tomatoes: 60
Total Weight of Tomatoes: 14 lbs.
Individual variety stats (I have one plant of each):
Number of Tomatoes
Better Boy: 11
Early Girl: 24
Park's Whopper: 15
Red Beefsteak: 7
Bonnie Original: 3
German Queen: 0 (but they're turning a beautiful rose color now, they don't turn red)
Total Weight by Variety:
Better Boy: 3 2/3 lbs.
Early Girl: 3 3/5 lbs.
Park's Whopper: 3 5/8 lbs.
Red Beefsteak: 2 1/9 lbs.
Bonnie Original: 1 lb.
German Queen: none yet!

2 comments:

Katie Sword said...

Your chilis look hot.

Katie Sword said...

YOU NEED A NEW POSTING. THIS IS OLD. I CAN SEE MOLD ON YOUR TOMATOES THIS HAS BEEN THE "NEW" ONE FOR SO LONG!