Mike and I went hiking and we saw this guy. Anyone who knows the species name, feel free to let me know. My google search of "orange salamander" produced some kind of role-playing game as the top result. This scares me.

At any rate, I got this picture with my point-and-click Canon E1. I love this camera. It does everything that I want in a camera, with really great photos from less than desirable conditions.
I've been toying with the idea of getting an SLR, but I'm not sure I want to spend the money. Costs are high, and I feel that I would be using the automatic settings most of the time, effectively paying a lot of money for a point and shoot. If you have any thoughts on the topic, feel free to chime in.
Oh, and if you're from National Geographic, give me a call.
No comments:
Post a Comment