Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just an observation...

So, Neosporin is marketing this item:



It's a PORTABLE neosporin, you know, in case you need it on the fly. Sure, sure. But I have to ask, what was un-portable about the old neosporin??
This can't fit in a purse? Is it even bigger than the "portable" one?
There are only two explanations for such marketing: (1) Marketers are insane. (2) People will buy anything based on a "clever" marketing campaign.

3 comments:

Katie Sword said...

So, while this post is hilarious as it is... what I find even funnier is that it's listed as being posted at 5:30 in the morning...

I guess you REALLY had it on your mind, huh?

SarahConnorBurns said...

I have no idea why they post these things in the early morning... I can assure you, I was not up at 5 a.m. to blog.

Anonymous said...

You can put the Neo-to-Go on your keys. Duh.

But why would you?